Every year Formula 1 fans from around the world take over Spa to witness the sport’s elite try and master the most challenging circuit in the world.
Spa itself may be a small quaint town in Southern Belgium but its circuit represents an altogether bigger, more daunting task. Therefore, it will always be a firm favourite for the drivers and the fans!
Do this year in style and soak up all the action from our exclusive Mezzanine overlooking the Eau Rouge Corner.
Can Max and his Redbull challenge the dominant Silver Arrows and win his home Grand Prix or will the Belgian Stoffel VanDoorne spoil the party in the new and improved Mclaren…?!
Your Hospitality venue:
• Private Mezzanine Terrace
• Lounge Bar
• Private table
• Hot and cold buffet lunch on Friday and Saturday
• Corporate logo
• F1 simulators
• Unlimited Access to the GP2 and Porsche Paddocks
• Panoramic views overlooking the Eau Rouge Corner
• Champagne and Canape Reception on Sunday
• 4 Course Gourmet dinner on Sunday
• Prize draw
• Sporting Mementos
• Complimentary open bar
• VIP Access into the circuit and premium parking